The Awakening Festival is full-day program that brings individuals and families together to celebrate life and the opportunity to explore together the awakening process and create a space to tap into our own inner guidance.
- 14 acclaimed speakers from across North America
- Array of expert-led holistic workshops on Creative and Spiritual Expression, Healthy and Sustainable Living, Community Engagement and Purpose-Centred Work
- Free outdoor marketplace to shop for wellness, green and fair trade products and services (See who will be there)
- Special Kids’ Program to encourage family participation, with art, yoga, native wisdom, community leadership and nature
- Music, art, dance and creative expression
- Net proceeds of the event donated to The Westwood Bridge to Burundi Project – a youth-lead community initiative
Designing Transformation, an organization offering products, services, media and events for individuals and organizations pursuing healthy, sustainable and meaningful lifestyles. Our community helps people awaken to their full potential by inspiring, supporting, connecting and sharing wisdom and resources.