Offering serenity, gentle care, comfort and relief
Located in a lovely setting, the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Palliative Care Residence has twelve individual rooms that are fully equipped for end-of-life care. The Residence offers professional care to manage pain and volunteers to provide support and comfort to terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
This residence provides:
- a warm, caring and peaceful atmosphere,
- high-calibre care from professional staff,
- soothing privacy,
- support from trained volunteers who are welcoming, attentive and discreet.
We are proud of the dedication received to date. Our next objective is to ensure the financing required to maintain the services. We count on your continuous support.
To enable this Residence to offer its services to our community, we need you. You can contribute in a variety of ways:
- by making a financial donation,
- by donating services: staff, expertise and volunteer work,
- by donating materials, equipment, furniture, etc. All forms of support are appreciated,
- by making a gift in memoriam and a bequest
- by offering a life insurance policy life annuity or financial products (shares or stock options).
To reach us:
Address: 90 Como Gardens, Hudson (Quebec), J0P 1H0