Mad honey, also known as Cliff Honey, is an exotic, premium and rare honey harvested from the cliffs of the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal. Honey hunting is one of the most unique traditions in the world. Ours is collected by local tribes in the upper Himalayan region, preserving the tradition and maintaining a sustainable harvesting technique that causes no harm and helps the bees to thrive.
Health Benefits Reported:
- Preventing cancer and heart disease
- Resolving hypertension
- Reducing ulcers and other gastrointestinal issues
- Increasing athletic performance
- Reducing cough and throat irritation
- Strengthening the immune system
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Rich in antioxidants
- High nutritional values of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Vitamin C, Calcium, amino acids
Cliff honey comes from the pollen of the Rhododendron flower and can vary in color based on forage and age of honey – it can be red, golden, orange, orange, yellow, whitish pink or dark brown.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Nutrition Facts: Fat 0g, Sodium 0g, Carbohydrate 17g, Sugar 17g
CAUTION: Do not exceed 1 tbsp in 24-hour period; do not give to children under 18 years old; Do not drink alcohol when consuming Mad Honey.
There are no reviews yet.